Erfan Hospital is a private specialty and subspecialty hospital established on 2007, to provide advanced health, treatment and medical services based on human values and dignity. This hospital, enjoys 180 active beds ordered in one-bed and two-bed rooms and the intensive care units. It is constructed in a site with an area of 4480 square meter with 20,000 square meter of constructed area in 9 floors. Erfan is one of the best equipped hospitals in Iran, established in accordance with the latest hospital standards, and designed and constructed as a general hospital, enjoying well equipped operation rooms for all specialty and subspecialty fields. The presence of prominent professors, experienced doctors and committed personnel, has made this hospital the best private hospital in Iran in the hearts and minds of the patients.
Erfan Hospital Special Characteristics
- Achievement of excellent first grade based on the accreditation by the Ministry of Health for three consecutive years
- Experienced doctors and committed personnel
- Providing novel medical services at the international levels
- Achievement of the Diamond level, the highest level of Accreditation Canada International (ACI) in 2016
- Certified by the Ministry of Health to admit the international patients